Other GSDA News :
Officer Nominations: Submit your President and Vice President Choice; Then vote at the GSDA Fall trial or via email. (See ByLaws Article III, Section IV and V for all the details)o Please contact your nominee and ensure their willingness to serve. Requirements:
(1) Current GSDA Member in good standing
(2) Resides in the State of Georgia.
Contact the Club Secretary: Email Secretary here with your Nominee’s name and contact information.
o 3 – UPCOMING GSDA POINTS QUALIFYING EVENTS:
(1) Sept 11th Lazy~J Dog Days Trial (for club Members) and also USBCHA Open classes
(2) Oct 18th SunBelt Expo (Moultrie) definitely
(3) GSDA FALL which are all GSDA Points qualifying events.
[Click on Upcoming Events and find the details!]
o Don’t forget GSDA Membership is required before you enter GSDA events to receive GSDA Member Benefits. [Click the Membership sidebar and join online!]